Distilled Witch Hazel (Alcohol-Free)
Hydrosol Distillate of Hamamelis Water (Witch Hazel)
This is the alcohol-free product, we also sell a version with alcohol which is better for blending oils or for use in cosmetics.
Witch Hazel has so many uses, it's perfect for any first aid kit or cosmetics cupboard:
- Reduces swelling
- Reduces red inflammation of the skin
- Good for treating rashes
- Reduces shaving rash and itchiness
- Helps to fade bruising or swelling
- Good for reducing wrinkles
- Shrinks swollen veins
- Removes oil and dirt from the skin and pores
- Regular use can reduce acne
- Soothes rough skin
Witch Hazel Distillate
Soak a piece of cotton wool with the solution and gently dab the solution onto the skin. Not to be taken internally, for topical use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Choose sizes from:
- 10ml bottle
- 50ml bottle
- 100ml (2 x 50ml bottles)
- 500ml bottle
- 1000ml / 1 litre bottle (2 x 500ml bottles, to save on price)
- 1500ml / 1.5 litre bottle (3 x 500ml bottles, to save on price)
All 1 litre bottles are sent as 2 x 500ml and 1.5 litre bottles are sent as 3 x 500ml bottles as this is easier to pack and post.
This non-alcohol version isn't as strong and is best for sensitive skin. It will not blend with essential oils, but the alcohol version will.
For external use only.
Do not apply to skin undiluted.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
Keep out of reach from children.
Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
Patch test before use.