26 Popular Essential Oils Set
- Pure Oil Promise
- PETA Approved Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Free Shipping on £25+ Order
- Why so cheap? See below
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Start your Essential Oil journey or give an amazing gift to someone with the 26 most popular essential oils all In this great.
You'll also get a copy of our own book, Bright & Beautiful, which has loads of great recipes with easy-to-follow instructions.
All Essential oils in this set are 100% pure oils and are covered by our Pure Oil Promise.Here is a list of the essential oils in this full aromatherapy set:
- Bergamot : Uplifting & Refreshing. Euphoric. Citrus aroma with a balsamic undertone.
- Blue Lotus (Absolute at 10% dilution in Grapeseed Oil): Sensual aphrodisiac, euphoric. Floral notes with silky base notes.
- Cedarwood (Himalayan): Stimulating. Refreshing. Tonic effect. Woody smell.
- Chamomile (Roman) (5% Dilute in grapeseed oil): Calming. Floral apple notes with herbaceous base notes.
- Cinnamon: Stimulating. Great for oil burners. Use sparingly. Strong Aroma. Do not use it in skin products, can cause sensitivity. Spicy & fiery with oriental aromas.
- Citronella: Relaxant. Good for helping with rheumatic pain. Lemony citrus aroma.
- Clary Sage: Aphrodisiac, Calming, Antiseptic. Sweet nutty & sweet woody fragrance.
- Eucalyptus : Antiseptic. Stimulating smell, Clearing.
- Frankincense: Steam distilled Frankincense. Sweet & warming with a balsamic base note & slightly musky aroma. Used to stimulate the mind & providing comfort.
- Geranium (Egyptian): An earthy floral scent with slight herbaceous, minty undertones. Steam distilled in Egypt.
- Grapefruit: A citrus aroma similar to the fruit. Uplifting & refreshing.
- Jasmine (Absolute at 10% Dilute in grapeseed oil): Sensual, aphrodisiac, moody & dark. Floral, exotic aroma with dark notes.
- Juniper Berry: An evergreen shrub with berries. Multiple notes of turpentine, pepper & balsamic undertones. Refreshing smell. Can be used to help hormonal issues or stimulate menstruation, or relieve emotional symptoms of menopause. Acts as an emmenagogue, so be careful using it around pregnant women.
- Lavender (French): Antiseptic, stimulating while relaxing. Five drops in the bath to aid with relaxation.
- Lemon: Invigorating, diuretic, deodorising. Lemon citrus smell. Cold pressed.
- Lemongrass: Invigorating & antibacterial. Warm lemon grassy smell.
- Lime : Good stimulant & antiviral. Sharp, bitter citrus peel aroma. Slightly warming. Steam distilled.
- Orange (Sweet): Refreshes & stimulates. Sweet orange. Great for oil burners.
- Patchouli: Anti-inflammatory, sedates, aphrodisiac. Strong earthy smell. Often used as a base note in perfume & products. Patchouli is thick & will take time to drip from the bottle.
- Peppermint (Piperita): Refreshing & soothing. Good for hangovers. Menthol smell stimulates the mind. Great oil for an oil burner.
- Petitgrain (Mandarin): Balsamic, herbaceous, green and floral. A cost-effective alternative to Neroli. Use sparingly in blends as a base note to replace Neroli.
- Rose Geranium: Balancing & floral. More floral than just Geranium, too sweet to smell from the bottle. Needs diluting into a blend to appreciate the floral notes. Use sparingly. Good for hormonal issues.
- Rosemary: Cleansing, invigorating, stimulating. Green woody aroma with a menthol undertone & a tint of burnt bark.
- Tea Tree: Antiseptic. Fights bacteria, fungi & virus. Medicinal but refreshing smell. Good for helping with acne and fighting feet & toe fungal infections. One of the most useful of all essential oils & a great addition to any first aid kit.
- Violet Leaf (Absolute at 5% Dilute in grapeseed oil): Soothing. Earthy, leafy, subtle floral notes are characteristic of parma violets. Often used in the perfume industry.
- Ylang Ylang: Confidence. Exotic and oriental floral notes. Used in perfumes. Use sparingly.