Distilled Witch Hazel with 14% Alcohol
Hydrosol Distillate of Hamamelis Water (Witch Hazel)
This witch hazel contains alcohol and is better for blending oils or for use in cosmetics. It is a great astringent for cleaning pores, lifting dirt and makeup. It has very similar attributes to micellar water but contains less harsh chemicals. We also sell an alcohol-free version (click here).
Witch Hazel has so many uses, it's perfect for any first aid kit or cosmetics cupboard:
- Reduces swelling
- Removes makeup
- Reduces red inflammation of the skin.
- Good for rashes
- Reduces shaving rashes and itchiness
- Helps to fade a bruise or swelling
- Good for reducing wrinkles
- Great astringent
- Shrinks swollen veins
- Can reduce blackheads
- Removes oil and dirt from the skin and pores
- Regular use can reduce acne
- Soothes rough skin
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial
Witch Hazel Distillate B.P.C USP with 14% Alcohol
Soak a piece of cotton wool with the solution and gently dab the solution onto the skin. Not to be taken internally, for topical use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Choose sizes from:
- 10ml bottle
- 50ml bottle
- 100ml (2 x 50ml bottles)
- 500ml bottle
- 1000ml / 1 litre bottle (2 x 500ml bottles, to save on price)
- 1500ml / 1.5 litre bottle (3 x 500ml bottles, to save on price)
All 1 litre bottles are sent as 2 x 500ml and 1.5 litre bottles are sent as 3 x 500ml bottles as this is easier to pack and post.
For external use only.
Do not apply to skin undiluted.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on children, when pregnant, or while on medication.
Keep out of reach from children.
Do not use essential oils instead of seeing a doctor for medical advice.
If an allergic reaction occurs wash the oil off with soap and water then seek medical advice.
Patch test before use.